There are many benefits of becoming a member of the MN Food Truck Association.
- Exposure & Leads: When the general public is looking for a food truck, they come to our website first. Members are, not only, listed on our website, but they have a personal profile they can update and add to as they need. This also allows consumers to search for your truck and request your truck directly. Through Twitter, we can promote daily serving locations as well as events trucks are at. Through Facebook you can communicate with everyone at anytime for whatever food-truck-appropriate reason you need. Additionally, the association gets leads everyday that we send out to all active members. These leads are usually for events that the customer is not looking for a particular truck but is open to booking any food truck.
- Events: The Association hosts events itself or cohosts with another organization. Being a member gives you access to these events and, dependent on the event, will grant you discounts on event fees, early entry, and more.
- Community: We host two all member meetings throughout the year to help food truck owners network with one another and share current info/news/best practices with its membership. We also host member appreciation events and networking nights during the “off” season.
- Support: We are a group of over 100 food trucks. Together we promote food truck awareness, advocate for food truck rights and publicize the general awesomeness of the blossoming Minnesota food truck Scene.
To be eligible for membership:
- You must own a food truck, not a trailer, market/fair cart, or food tent
- You must carry a Mobile Food Vendor License (ie: MN Dept. of Health, City of Minneapolis, MN Dept. of Agriculture, etc.)
Want to become a member? Fill out the membership application below!